Friday, July 31, 2009

Anniversary!!! #1

Today marks the day that Adam and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. I will always remember that day as on of the happiest days of my life. We both can't believe it's already been a year since we got married. The last year we have had so many memories with each other, some good, some bad, some sad, and many happy moments. We have both cried, and smile, and hugged and kiss. There is not one thing we would change in our lives right now. I love my husband so much, and I want to thank him for choosing me. I don't know what he saw in me, but I am sure glad he did see something, something all other guys missed. I'm so happy I get to be with him for eternity. When we got married they took us to the celestial room before the sealing room, Adam and I got to sit there for a half hour, it was amazing to see all the work that they put into that temple. We they came and got us, we were about to go to the sealing room when they said they lost our papers, such as our MARRIAGE license, I was a little scared. No worries, they found them, we just ended up starting a little later than we thought. When we can out of the temple Adam's dad came up to us and told us that if Adam's mom was alive it would have been 30 years and 30 days since they got married in the Salt Lake Temple. Adam is also the third child, so we just had the 3's in our wedding day.
Just a couple pictures of us!

Us coming out of the temple, and so happy to FINALLY be married!

A great photo taken by my mother.

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Congrats! We're glad you found each other, too! Loves!

Julie said...

Those pictures scream love and the happiness from good, good choices!! Love you both!!

Congrats on #1---believe it or not, you will love each other even more when you get to #19--like Bret and I in 10 days!! Have a great day together. Julie