Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nuts about you care package

So I can finally post about my, "nuts about you" care package now that Adam has finally gotten it. It took 15 days to get there but he got it.
 For the Nuts about you package you just get anything that has nuts in it. I got: chex mix(honey nut), peanuts, cashews, nutella, pistachios, corn nuts, nutter butters, trail mix with nuts, Macedonian nut cookies, and peanut butter cookies. I also sent him a framed picture of us, his journal and a flashlight that he forgot to take with him. He loved it!!
He said that the cookies were a little brittle since its been two weeks. I read online to put a piece of bread with it but I guess I need to put it in bags with bread and then in a container.

Now to think of what to do for the other care packages....

No comments: