Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Excuse!

I know, I know I have not blogged in FOREVER. But I really do have a good excuse. I know what you're thinking....Excuses are like armpits, every one has them and they all stink. But once you see my first picture you'll why....
This what my whole house looks like currently...why you may ask...well, we are MOVING...We are very sad to be moving, we love our house and our neighborhood that we are in. We were suppose to be moving out this Friday but things change and now our move date has been moved for the second time and it is now on the 20 of July. This is only 5 days before Adam leaves for Basic Training. Our lives has been really busy since we sold the house. We having been packing, and packing and more packing. When we are not packing we are either working at our jobs, working on attic at Jon's house, which will end up being our little apartment, or we are going for runs at night. Our normal day does not end until 11 at night. To say the least we both have been really tired.

Before Adam leaves he wanted to go hiking every weekend until he leaves. This last Saturday we went up Maple Mountain. We started bright and early at 6:30 AM and we ended at 2:15PM. It was nice to spend the entire day with Adam and enjoy something we both love. Although I must say I did complain towards the end of the hike. My legs hurt, hips hurt, and I wanted to be home.
Me looking Tired from the hike.


Looking over the Valley. We could even see my Father in laws house/property from up there.


Adam looking awesome as ever.
Later after we got back from our hike my sister in law Alli invited me to go with her to the Stadium of Fire...how did we tickets you may ask...well my brother in law Jon does Crane jobs for BYU at the Stadium and he was there on Friday and he asked them if he could see how they do the fireworks so they gave him a backstage pass and he got to be on the pyro team. They also gave him two free tickets! So Alli invited me to go with her. It was a lot of fun! At the end one of the fireworks went off and went into the crowd and later I found out that the person that got hit has a 3rd degree burn on his face...Poor guy...


Well that's all I have for now. Have a super day!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sounds like life is super crazy at the moment! Stadium of Fire! Carrie Underwood was there! Lucky. Good luck with the attic. Be sure to show the finished product when you're done. :) xoxoxo